Welcome Home Seville Apartments !
This is a 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, approximately 650 Sq. Ft.
You’ve seen the rest, now see the BEST! Seville apartments is located in the beautiful city of Whittier. Come visit us today and see for yourself! You will be greeted by our friendly leasing professionals. Seville apartments proudly offers 1 Bedroom apartment Our interiors feature gourmet kitchens with counter tops and appliance package, vinyl flooring, air condition, private patios/ balconies, and ample closet space. You will be impressed by amenities such as, sparkling swimming pool, beautifully appointed poolside lounge areas, BBQ/ picnic areas and lushly landscaped grounds. Additionally, Seville apartments is centrally located near dining, shopping, entertainment, and freeways for an easy commute. Come home Seville Apartments.
Our green and Lush landscaping really give our community a feel of Home, the refreshing pool is open all year round, the convenience of the 24 hour laundry room is amazing !
– Smoke Free
– Ceiling Fans
– Air Conditioning
– Vinyl Flooring
– Freshly Painted Walls
– Cable Ready
– Window Coverings
– Dining Room
– Pet Friendly
– Maintenance on site
– Laundry Facilities
We are a pet friendly community and have a 25 pound weight limit. There is an additional $300.00 deposit and monthly pet rent of $25.00 required.
Must be able to make two times the rent
Prices are subject to change, based on availability and qualification of the applicant, additional fees may apply
6 Units Available
- BBQ Area
- Covered Assigned Parking With Storage
- Fire Place
- Gated Community
- Heating Available
- Onsite Laundry Facility
- Pet Friendly-Up To 25 Lbs With A $500 Deposit
- Private Patio
- Swimming pool
- Waterfall Feature With A Koi Pond
- Somethin (1.25 mi)44 reviews
- Dame Mas Urban Cantina (1.29 mi)217 reviews
- King and Queen Cantina - Whittier (3.95 mi)97 reviews
- Enchanted Coffee Bar (1.6 mi)445 reviews
- Maverick Cycles (1.11 mi)32 reviews
- Ethnos Coffee (2.66 mi)33 reviews
- Trader Joe's (1.61 mi)265 reviews
- Sprouts Farmers Market (1.14 mi)163 reviews
- Vons (0.9 mi)111 reviews